Our bodies have a rhythm like the rhythm of our heart and lungs. Like bodies of water ebb and flow the cerebrospinal fluids coming from the head help the spine and brain to function correctly and keep the body in motion as it should be. As a Craniosacral Therapist we can gently help the body to self-regulate by a very light touch so the flow of the cerebrospinal fluid replenishes the life giving waters of our central nervous system and sends life giving nutrients to the brain and spinal cord. When the central nervous system is functioning properly the body works better to heal itself.
• Holistic approach that incorporates the body,
mind and spirit.
• Decrease in pain.... increase in mobility of joints, tissues
and fluids, improvement in overall health and functions.
• Decrease in negative influences of thoughts, stress
and emotions on health and Well Being
• Support for other treatment interventions including
chronic fatigue syndrome, post-tramatic stress and
• Increases your ability to maintain health, through
awareness gained in the treatment process